Sunday 19 January 2014

Come Hail Or Snow

That feeling started to stir inside me. That feeling where I start to believe how I'm just a worthless piece off meat. You know, that feeling.

It's true. When I earnestly want to make an effort to do something , life finds a way of saying "Got ya !" to my face.

I want to exercise, a family member brings gargantuan amounts of chocolate.
I want to astonish my teachers into changing their perception of me as a punctual kid and I forget to turn on my alarm for school.
I want to change the world and I barely have the energy to change from my pyjamas to my clothes on a Sunday.

When I wanted to do something worthwhile, why did the world suddenly have a need to dump all of its hate on me. I may be a piece of meat but I'm not that bad .

Life can get pretty suckish when you can't do what you want to. I don't know about you but I get pretty turned off when a goal isn't achieved. It kind of makes me never want to initiate a good habit again.

Let's say you've vowed yourself to sleep before 12 since it's exam week and you need to be fresh in the morning to give a good exam. It is 10:00, the time when you should close your Facebook account and start getting ready for bed when suddenly the love of your life says hi to you in a message.Ouch! Tough call much?

Now this is the time to adopt Nike's slogan as your motto:
So what are you waiting for?
Come hail or snow, just do it. Close the laptop. Say goodbye since you have an exam. I know it's going to be tough. You're probably going to hate yourself for quite some time. But you've made a promise to yourself. Look at it this way, You might get an A+. You'll get into the college of your dreams. You'll be able to make a future for yourself .

Make your day and:

No comments:

Post a Comment